If you are looking to hire the best eCommerce development companies. So, you need to know the importance of eCommerce development companies that how they can help in your business growth.
Ecommerce business is booming! The industry was already experiencing strong year-over-year growth of around 20%, but then COVID-19 happened.
The pandemic has pushed those numbers into the stratosphere as many stores have closed and people have shopped from home.
Despite all this, research shows that 46% of small businesses in America still don’t have a website or any other kind of digital presence.
Why Some Small Businesses Don’t Use Ecommerce
In a world where shopping is increasingly driven by the convenience of computers and mobile devices, having an online presence is more important than ever. Consumers today rely more on the Internet to find the products and services they want to purchase. In fact, research shows he has shopped online with 1.8 billion people in the past.
So, why do some small businesses not have a website or other digital initiatives? In one survey, the most common reasons small businesses said they did not engage in eCommerce were as follows:
- 35% say their business is too small to warrant a site
- 21% say they deficit the technical expertise to build or use a website
- 20% say it’s too expensive to start a website
If you are not engaging in some form of e-commerce for these factors, you should know that there are many eCommerce development companies that can still help your business!
How eCommerce Development Companies Can Help Small Businesses
The correct eCommerce development companies can help detract the aforementioned barriers to entry, providing services that can help small businesses rise their revenue by competing online. Despite misconceptions, there are a lot of tech companies that can provide comparatively inexpensive eCommerce development services, like:
- Ecommerce Website Development and Design. Creating attractive and responsive websites using the latest software or tools to offer user-friendliness, security, and performance.
- Search Engine Optimization. Boosting your e-commerce website’s online visibility to drive website traffic and sales.
- Payment Gateways. Integrating popular payment shopping carts, gateways, and mobile wallets into your website offers buyers more convenience and enhanced security.
- PPC Advertising. Enhancing sales with data-driven PPC ads.
- Chatbot Integration. Providing customers with 24×7 assistance by integrating an advanced AI chatbot (artificial intelligence chatbot) into your website.
- Data Analytics. Monitoring KPIs on your site to secure that it performs efficiently across devices; determining ways to improve and develop performance based on metrics.
- Amazon Marketing Services. Increasing visibility and driving sales on major eCommerce platforms like Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.
Indeed, not all firms offer all these services (and, you may not want all of them). It’s up to you to negotiate what is best for your small business and to work with top eCommerce development companies that can meet your requirement.
Top 10 eCommerce development companies for Small Businesses
There are many eCommerce developers companies listed on the B2B firm-finder known as Design Rush and Clutch so finding the right one for your business could take some time. However, we did some homework for you to help to find the best eCommerce development company!
Understanding that expense is often a concern, we found the least costly eCommerce development companies that still received high marks from customers. We included some other variables to narrow things down further. Every eCommerce company on the list has been verified as:
- Focusing on small businesses
- Working for less than $25/hour
- Working on projects with a budget as low as $1000
- Being based in the US
- Having at least a Four-Star rating
List of The Best eCommerce Development Companies
|1||TOPS Infosolutions||Fremont, CA||50-249||Ecommerce application & shopping cart development, web design, and mobile apps.|
|2||Urtasker||Long Island, NY||50-249||Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Shopify stores, and account management|
|3||My Virtual Teams||Austin, TX||10-49||Ecommerce website design & graphic design, mobile apps, and web applications.|
|4||QualilLogic||Northridge, CA||2-9||e-commerce development, website, and mobile app|
|5||QualDev||Melville, NY||2-9||Ecommerce website design & development, graphics and animation, Search Engine Optimization, and branding|
|6||Webixion Technologies||Lewes, DE||10-49||Web development, digital marketing, mobile app development, etc.|
|7||WebOConnect||Princess Anne, MD||50-249||Web application & portal development, mobile app, and e-commerce development|
|8||SITE IT NOW||Chicago, IL||10-49||Web design, social media marketing, and SEO|
|9||Rentech Digital||Brooklyn, NY||50-249||Ecommerce website, and mobile app development; UI/UX & software development|
|10||Seguro Technologies||Indianapolis, IN||10-49||User-friendly websites and mobile app designs that Boost the user experience|
Not finding what you are looking for? Head on over to Design Rush and Clutch to play around with filters (project size, focus, industry, hourly rate, employees, location, reviews, and more) to find your ideal eCommerce development services.
Other Marketing Considerations for Small Business
Congratulations on stepping into the world of e-commerce (or at least thinking about it). There is no such thing as “too small” to participate in eCommerce. Many small businesses generate all or most of their sales online. Working with the right e-commerce development company also removes technical and cost barriers (how much more revenue can you make if you fully offset the cost of this e-commerce development project? Please consider if you can).
Once you’ve decided to sell online and your business is really taking off, you may also need a fulfillment center (one that also knows marketing well).
Read Also: How to Put Shopify Vacation Mode?